Business Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Improve earnings without risking your company’s cash assets. Simply pick the term and your funds earn a guaranteed fixed rate. And guaranteed is always good for your bottom line. We offer a range of term lengths to fit your short- and mid-range goals. By laddering maturity dates, you can add liquidity to your CD investments. Talk to your business banker today.
- Higher returns than savings accounts
- Fixed rates for length of term
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
Protect your company’s profits. CDARS offer FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar balances. Plus, the management of your CDs is handled in full by FNBC Bank & Trust. Better rates and peace of mind — free of any extra effort. Sounds like a smart business strategy, doesn’t it?
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by FNBC:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
Visit www.promnetwork.com for more information.
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS® Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC