Business Money Market
Maximize your earning potential with a savings account that does more for your business. Our business money market account provides tiered interest, so higher balances earn higher rates. No need to lock up cash assets in CDs to enjoy high rates. In fact, access is enhanced with direct check writing. Have the best of both worlds — interest and liquidity — with this versatile account.
- Competitive, tiered rates
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds
- Six transfers per statement cycle
- Direct check-writing ability
- Transfers from a money market account to another account or third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone or computer transfer or by debit card or similar order to third parties are limited to 6 per month. $10 fee for each transaction over 6.
- Avoid the $25 monthly service fee by maintaining a $5,000 minimum balance
- Online banking available
- Free e-statements available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Insured Cash Sweep (ICS)
Keep your multi-million dollar deposits working on overdrive, without putting in extra work yourself. Insured cash sweeps allow you to benefit from full FDIC insurance through one banking relationship.
- Enjoy increased coverage while also benefiting from increased access to funds and higher returns than other savings options
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by FNBC Bank & Trust:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Less administrative burden than other collateralized deposits and repo sweep options
- Insured Cash Sweep Savings includes six program withdrawals per month and deposits funds to money market deposit accounts
To learn more about how Insured Cash Sweeps can benefit you, visit the Insured Cash Sweeps website.