Rates effective as of March 18, 2019. Rates subject to change without notice.
(loan amounts up to $484,350)
Sample Monthly Payment2
(payment amount does not include taxes and insurance)
|30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage||4.250||4.298||$491.94|
|20 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage||4.125||4.191||$612.59|
|15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage||3.750||3.833||$727.22|
|Estimated Payment Amount**||Rate||Month|
|7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage||3.990||4.037||$476.84||3.990||84|
Jumbo rates available upon request
**Disclaimer: Monthly payments shown are principal and interest only and do not include PMI, taxes, insurance or other applicable escrows. Actual payment obligation may be greater. Adjustable rate mortgages have interest rates which are subject to increase after consummation. Estimated future payments shown are based on current index plus margin (1yr. CMT plus 2.25%). Actual payments will reflect then-applicable index/margin at each re-pricing interval, which may be higher than the estimates shown above.
Note: This fee schedule does not include third party closing costs such as title charges, hazard insurance, and recording fees.
|Tax Service Fee (non-escrowing)||$56.00|
|Flood Certification Fee||$13.50|
|Credit Report Fee||$31.00|
For more information about mortgage loans from FNBC Bank & Trust, please contact:
Tamara Powers NMLS ID:1515324
Call 708-482-7700 or email MyMortgage@fnbcbt.com*
FNBC Bank & Trust NLMS ID: 512329
*The Bank strongly recommends that customers do not send their Social Security numbers, bank account information or other confidential information by email.
Important Disclosures, Assumptions & APR Information
1. Information displayed is accurate as of the date of the effective date and is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
2. The monthly payment amount displayed includes principal, interest and does not include mortgage insurance. If the down payment is less than 20%, mortgage insurance may be required and could increase the monthly payment and APR. The payment amount does not include homeowner's insurance or property taxes which must be paid in addition to your loan payment.
3. The displayed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the loan products shown reflects the interest rate and applicable closing costs. APR calculations based on a $100,000 loan amount for conventional mortgages inclusive of the $500.00 origination fee, $56.00 tax service fee, $13.00 flood determination fee and 15 days prepaid interest. The above rates are based on a servicing retained option that meets all satisfactory underwriting. Pricing, closing costs, and corresponding APRs may vary.
4. Mortgage interest rates shown are based on a 45-day rate lock period. Under certain circumstances, a 45-day rate lock may not be available. Contact one of our Loan Officers for more details.
5. These mortgage rates are based on a variety of underwriting guidelines and qualification assumptions. Your loan's interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of your loan transaction and your credit history up to the time of closing.
6. THE ESTIMATED TOTAL CLOSING COSTS ABOVE DO NOT CONSTITUTE AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A LOAN ESTIMATE, WHICH INCLUDES AN ESTIMATE OF CLOSING COSTS THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE ONCE YOU APPLY FOR A LOAN. This is NOT a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary, and may include city, county or other additional fees and costs.