Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Remove risk and worry from your next investment. A certificate of deposit guarantees returns, without risking your principal — so you can kick back and relax as payday approaches. Our terms range from 30 days to five years, but the longer the term, the more you will earn. Leave the stock market roller coaster to the thrill seekers — lock in your rate today!
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 30 days to five years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS offer FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar balances. Plus, the management of your CDs is handled in full by FNBC Bank & Trust. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Interest above standard savings
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by FNBC:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
Visit www.promnetwork.com for more information.
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS® Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC
*Early withdrawals may result in penalties based on the term of the Certificate of Deposit