As a business owner, you’re constantly on the move. Now you can manage your bank accounts wherever and whenever with our business mobile banking app.
BeB Mobile Banking
- A fast and secure service for customers enrolled in Business eBanking (online banking) platform1
- Available to business customers
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to the branch
- Access Business eBanking in a couple of convenient ways:
- Web browser
- App download - iPhone® | Android Get it on Google Play ™
- Easily keep track of your company's finances on-the-go:
- View account balances and activity
- Approve ACH and Wire transactions
- Review and decision Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay Exceptions
- Deposit Checks via your device's camera2
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
HOW TO ENROLL
To use FNBC Bank & Trust's Business Mobile Banking App you must first be signed up for our Business eBanking service.
Once your company is signed up for Business eBanking, you can download the Mobile Banking App in one of the following ways:
- For iPhone & iPad® customers, download our app from the App Store
- For AndroidTM customers, download our app from the Google PlayTM Store
Read the Business Mobile Terms & Conditions.
Business Mobile Deposits
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- The first 10 deposits in a statement cycle are free. A fee of $0.75 per deposit will be assessed for each additional deposit within the statement cycle
- To use mobile deposit, just open our app, tap on “Deposit,” and follow the instructions
- When depositing a check with mobile deposit:
- The per check limit is $10,000
- The total daily limit is $10,000 for up to 5 checks
- The total multi-day limit (within a 25 day period) of $25,000 for up to 30 checks being deposited
- Deposits received before 6:00 pm CST will be processed on the same business day
- Deposits received after 6:00 pm CST will be processed on the next business day
For more details on mobile banking, take a look at our mobile FAQ.
1Wireless carrier and data rates may apply.
²Fees may apply and there are daily and multiday limits for this service.