Got Big Plans? Let's Make Them Happen!
Use the equity in your home however you choose with an
FNBC Home Equity Line of Credit
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Tax Advantages1
- Competitive rates for several short-term or one-time needs:
- Major life events
- Home remodel projects
- Debt consolidation
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Helpful, customized service throughout the process
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
1Consult a tax advisor
- 2.99% Fixed Rate for the first 6 months1
- No closing costs
- No application fees
- Convenient Term:
- 10-year Draw Period
- 20-year Repayment Period
- No need to refinance every few years!
- $75 annual fee waived during the first year
Additional Terms and Conditions: Offer valid for owner-occupied dwellings only and subject to credit approval. Minimum loan amount of $10,000. This account has a draw period of 10 years, after which any outstanding balance will be automatically converted to a 20-year fully amortized repayment period. Early closure fee of $500 if loan is closed within the first 24 months. No annual fee the first year, $75 annual fee thereafter. Property insurance is required. Flood hazard insurance may be required. Some restrictions may apply. Offer may change or be withdrawn at any time without notice. Consult a tax advisor for information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
1Interest rate after first 6 months is variable based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate. Rate will be Prime to Prime + 1.00%, and will be based on your credit qualification, the loan amount, and loan-to-value ratio (LTV). The minimum APR will be 4.50% after the initial promotion period and can change monthly. There is no limit on the amount by which the APR can change during the term of the loan. However, under no circumstances will your APR exceed 21.000% per annum at any time during the term of the loan. In addition, except for the first 6 months of the Draw Period, under no circumstances will your APR fall below 4.500% per annum at any time during the term of the loan.