Why not bank wherever you want, whenever you want? Download our mobile app and access one of our branches in the palm of your hand.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal customers
- Utilize this service in three convenient ways:
- Easily keep track of your finances on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- NEW – Keep tabs on your credit score and credit report with Credit Insight powered by Savvy Money
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device.
- Add new payees online or directly in the mobile banking app
How to Enroll
To use FNBC Bank & Trust Mobile Banking you must be signed up for Online Banking
Once you’ve signed up for Online Banking, you can enroll in Mobile Banking one of the following ways:
- For iPhone & iPad® customers, download our app from the App Store®
- For Android™ customers, download our app from the Google Play™ store
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with an FNBC checking account
- To use mobile deposit, just open our app, tap on “Check Deposit,” and follow the instructions
- When depositing a check with mobile deposit:
- The per check limit is $2,500
- The total daily limit is $2,500
- The total multi-day limit (within a 25 day period) is $10,000
- Deposits received before 6:00 pm CST will be processed on the same business day
- Deposits received after 6:00 pm CST will be processed on the next business day
For more details on mobile banking, take a look at our mobile FAQ.
1Wireless carrier and data rates may apply.