Minimize risk in your savings strategy with a CD that provides stable, predictable returns that are FDIC insured.
- Guaranteed Returns
- Competitive Interest
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty1
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
1Early withdrawals may result in penalties based on the term of the Certificate of Deposit.
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS offer FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar balances. Plus, the management of your CDs is handled in full by FNBC Bank & Trust. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives1
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by FNBC:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
For more information, please contact us.
1Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS® Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.