- Home Equity Line of Credit
- 3.35% APR1 for the first 12 months
- Flexible APR2 after 12 months – more options based on the equity in your home
- Perfect timing:
- 10-year draw period
- 20-year repayment period
- No need to refinance every few years!
- No application fee
- No closing costs
- $50 annual fee waived during the first year
Additional Terms and Conditions: Offer valid for new HELOC accounts or existing HELOC customers whose current home equity account matures within 12 months. APR and margin apply to owner-occupied dwellings only. Offer is subject to credit approval. Minimum loan amount of $10,000. This account has a draw period of 10 years, after which any outstanding balance will be automatically converted to a 20 year fully amortized repayment period. Home ownership insurance is required. Early closure fee of $500 if loan is paid off within the first 24 months. Consult a tax adviser for information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges. Offer may change or be withdrawn at any time without notice.
1 APR is based on well-qualified borrower with excellent credit and 80% or less loan-to-value ratio
2 The minimum APR will be 4.50% after the initial promotion period and can change monthly. Your APR may vary and will be based on your credit qualification, the loan amount, the repayment term, loan-to-value (LTV), property type, and our lien position. There is no limit on the amount by which the APR can change during the term of the Plan. However, under no circumstances will your APR exceed 21.000% per annum at any time during the term of the Plan. In addition, except for the first 12 months of the Draw Period, under no circumstances will your APR fall below 4.500% per annum at any time during the term of the Plan.
- Home Equity Loans
- Competitive rates for several short-term or one-time needs.
- Flexible repayment terms
- Interest paid might be tax deductible*
- Local decision-making and processing
- Helpful, customized service throughout the entire process
*Consult a tax advisor